Overseas Travel

European travel cover is provided through the RAC; however you will need to have written permission from Motiva to do so.

Please request a VE103 form from us at least 21 days before you are due to leave as this is a legal requirement. There will be a charge for this.

If there will be additional drivers, please be aware that should they want to drive the vehicle on their own, they will need an additional VE103 form. There will be a charge for this.


Photocopies of the V5C or letters of authority are not accepted- BVRLA

VE103 Request Form